562Re: [Tomy Tutor] Breathing New Life in This Group ...

  • Bill Loguidice
    Feb 22, 2012
      While it's quite common for homebrew efforts to recreate arcade games for
      the umpteenth time, if someone was going to go to the effort on the Tutor,
      it would be nice if they created something original. Of course, if an
      arcade game were recreated, there's no reason why the game couldn't have
      different levels and what-not.

      Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade,
      Inc.<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
      Authored Books<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>and