534Re: [Tomy Tutor] Re: Technical manuals ?

    Feb 19, 2010
      > I would count as an "active or potential user". I have two Tomy Tutors,
      > accessories, and several cartridges, including a handful of the Japanese
      > ones. As with most of my collection I rarely get to use it, but I definitely
      > actively collect for it. Like most Tutor collectors, I'd love to get my
      > hands on some of the "3D"/next gen Japanese cartridges, though so far I've
      > had no luck.

      I'm still trying to track down one of those Pyuuta adapters. I do have
      Baseball and Battlefighter (3D), though Rescue Copter looks really cool.

      -- His mind is like a steel trap -- full of mice. -- Foghorn Leghorn ----------
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic