528Re: [Tomy Tutor] Technical manuals ?

    Feb 18, 2010
      Did you manage to scrape a copy of the data off of PyutaDev before it disappeared, Cameron? I have a friend who might have time to do a full translation for us. Then you can add the data to your tech repository.

      If you didn't, looks like it is time to engage the Wayback Machine to retrieve a copy of it.

      Jim

      --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@...> wrote:

      > > I have Tomy Tutor working with MESS. Where do I find information about the
      > > architecture, chips, cartridge layouts, console software (ROMs) and stuff ?
      >
      > There really isn't much technical documentation. I've collected what I have
      > and what I've independently discovered here
      >
      > http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/tomy/hardware.html
      > http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/tomy/mmap.html
      >
      > but it's really not very much, compared to, say, the C64. PyutaDev used to
      > have some useful tech data (for people who Nihongo ga hanasu) but it
      > appears to have gone to the great Yahoo! in the sky.
      >
      > --
      > ------------------------------------ personal: http://www.cameronkaiser.com/ --
      > Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckaiser@...
      > -- There's always free cheddar in a mousetrap, baby. -- Tom Waits -------------