518Re: [Tomy Tutor] Where Is Everyone Now?

    Oct 12, 2009
      > Question: Is the TT BASIC format similar to TI BASIC's?
      > I think the graphics BASIC is different. I had a look at it some years
      > back, didn't do anything with it.

      GBASIC is wholly dissimilar, but BASIC is very similar to TI BASIC (as
      you would expect). I'm trying to decipher the waveforms. Tomy tape is
      totally unlike anything else, but fortunately it seems to be a pure digital
      format (like Commodore tapes) instead of Kansas City or some other modulation.
      I just have to figure out the sync marks and such.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic