502RE: [Tomy Tutor] If USA Sales Had Gone Well for the Tomy Tutor in the 1983-84 Season...

  • Bill Loguidice
    Nov 22, 2008
      I would have just liked to the see the hardware-in-the-cart assisted
      cartridge games released in Japan that boosted the system's capabilities.
      Otherwise the rest of that stuff was available elsewhere. I'd love to come
      across one of those cartridges one day, but I'm not holding my breath, as
      Pyutta stuff from Japan shows up infrequently.

      Bill Loguidice, Managing Director

      Armchair Arcade, Inc.

      (A PC Magazine Top 100 Website)

      http://www.armchairarcade.com