      From: tomytutor@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tomytutor@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Benjamin Edge
      Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 11:28 AM
      To: tomytutor@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Tomy Tutor] Tomy Tutor (USA) Box - Sides

      Who here could please kindly submit pictures of the USA Tomy Tutor box
      sides (left side, top side, right side and bottom side)? Also, your
      camera must have good lighting while attempting to do these four sides.

      One of the four box sides features several screenshots of games that
      were never released in the USA; an interesting fact about one of the
      screenshots on one of the sides of the Tutor box art is that the
      word "BONUS" is misspelled as "BOUNS." The name of that game is said to
      be "Don Pan" or perhaps, "Traffic Jam."

      Thank you,
      Ben