476How much does a Tomy Pyuuta weigh?

  • Kanton Levine
    Nov 6, 2007
      I have found a Tomy Pyuuta in Japan, and while it won't ship outside of
      Japan, I have been considering going through a middleman/deputy to have
      it shipped to the US.

      What I can't figure out is an estimate on shipping as in order to
      guestimate it through the Japanese postal service I need an idea of the
      weight of a Tomy Tutor in box with joysticks and stuff.

      The picture shows a Pyuuta with box, with a rf modulator, the two
      joysticks. Also an operation manual. I don't see a power supply so I'm
      unsure if that is included.

      Any guesses as to what it might weigh?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic