471Hi - I've become obsessed over the Tomy Tutor

  • Kanton Levine
    Nov 5, 2007
      Hi,

      I thought I'd introduce myself. Me and my wife are in our mid to
      late 30's and are into both modern gaming and classic gaming.

      I have always been obsessed with the TI-99/4A, and still play mine
      all the time,
      and just recently became aware of the Tomy Tutor, which I understand
      is not a clone, but is similiar in many ways.

      And of course its just my luck that its more or less immpossible to
      find one (I've been looking for the Japanese version on Yahoo Japan,
      but no luck so far)...

      I'm patient though, I've seen that it has been sold over the last
      year once from the Italian Ebay, and another time from the Dutch
      one.

      Even if I found one, it would probably be out of my price range at
      the moment but that won't stop me from getting to know people who own
      or have owned them, and to learn more about them collect pictures and
      stuff...

      Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself,

      Kanton Levine
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic