451Re: [Tomy Tutor ] sigh

  • Davey
    Jun 28, 2006
      Cameron Kaiser wrote:
      > I hate Yahoo Groups sometimes ...

      Hi Cameron,
      I feel for you guy! Everytime I feel that way I just tell myself "Yahoo Groups
      is free and you get what you pay for." ;)

      In other news I lost both of my Tomy Tutors :( as well as 98% of my vintage
      computer collection. It's a long story but I'm not going to visit my step father
      in hospital...where he may be after my next visit with him. If you've been
      reading the news over on the TI group you already know what it's about.

      Also I have free web space set-up and am working to get my web site back up
      again. I have to adjust it since I have a very small vintage computer collection
      now.

      Try to have a good day (and read my sig line below).
      WarpDavey
      --
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Ben Franklin
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic