410Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Pyuuta Jr. Innards

  • haohmaruus
    Aug 8, 2005
      Hmm, so maybe the previous board rev had the necessary controller and
      port for the cassette drive. This board looks pretty densely populated
      for that era, though, so it's hard to imagine where they'd put it.

      Once I have a game for the thing, I'm going to remove the circuit
      board so I can trace the wires going to the joystick port and
      hopefully backwards-engineer the pinout. I'll post the pinout, of
      course, but I'll also look on the bottom of the board for any
      interesting information written on the silk screen.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic