399Re: Tomy Tutor/Pyuuta joypad pinout?

  • haohmaruus
    Aug 4, 2005
      Sure, I'd be happy to. I also owe you pictures of the motherboard. I
      haven't really touched the Pyuuta since I got it (on account of
      having no games and having other cool stuff to play with), but once
      I've got those games I'll get you your pictures. I don't know if I
      can get actually do screen capturing, but I'll at least take
      pictures with a digital camera.

      --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@f...>

      http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ --
      > Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA *
      ckaiser@f...
      > -- Quote me as saying I was misquoted. -- Groucho Marx ------------
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic