394[Tomy Tutor ] Re: Tomy Tutor/Pyuuta joypad pinout?

    Jul 20, 2005
      > I'm too antsy to do that with my Japanese systems, though, especially
      > since they were imported at considerable cost. The $30 I spent for a
      fuse
      > protected 100<->117 transformer at Fry's seemed very inexpensive
      insurance.
      > I'm also not sure what this would do to the power supplies long term
      running
      > them at USA mains voltage.

      LOL, some years back my big brother measured our AC voltage, and found
      that it was 95 volts AC. I'm sure that it's been upgraded and improved
      since then... but you never know without testing.

      -
      On the other hand, my NEC Trek runs hot, very VERY hot -- I never work
      it without a fan to blow air onto it.
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic