371Re: How much is this thing worth? Is it rare?

    Sep 3, 2004
      Hi.

      Sounds like you have a nice system there. Are Tomy Tutor's rare?
      Not really. I would say that for anybody that wants one, they can
      usually be found on Ebay if one is patient, on a regular basis.
      During the course of a month, you might see 3 or 4 Tomy Tutor
      systems show up for auction. For the serious, long term collector,
      everything you have is rather common.

      Tomy Tutor's usually go for around $35.00 to $45.00 If they include
      a few games and a cassette player.

      Since yours is an all boxed system and would appear to be in
      excellent condition, yours should go higher..

      --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, furr4202000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I just recently acquired a Tomy Tutor, mint condition, in the box,
      > all manuals and cables, Scramble, Hyperspace and Traffic Jam games
      > with manuals in the box...the casette recorder mint condition in
      the
      > box w/manuals, the controllers in the box and all the cables. I
      > wanna know more!!! How rare, and how much would my setup sell for?
      > Thanks!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic