350Re: Hello !!! :-)

    Dec 7, 2003
      Welcome to our group.. We are very pleased to have you here.

      I think that many of us would like to locate more Pyuuta items, so
      having you here is very cool.

      I was wondering if you have ever come across Panasonic JR-200
      computer items?

      Thanks..

      Swap

      --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, "masato_ozaki" <masato_ozaki@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hello.
      > I came for greetings this day.
      > I am "LOOSE-LOGIC".
      > I live in Japan and exhibit PYU-TA ITEM at EBAY regularly.
      > However, I am a collector, too.
      > :)
      >
      > I respect a lively active TUTOR(PYU-TA) collector very much.
      > I am devoted to document rearranging of PYU-TA currently, too.
      > I will print it in WEB several months later.
      > Thank you I ask.
      > I want to get to know with a lot of collector & players.
      >
      > Because English is not a native language, as for me, English is
      very
      > clumsy.
      > Please please forgive it.
      > Thank you very much.
      > Masato.
      >
      > PS
      >
      > I put an advertisement of PYU-TA in an image folder.
      > Please please watch it
      > :)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic