340Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Owner's Manual

  • Davey Brain
    Nov 11, 2003
      vortexamjk wrote thusly:
      > Hi All
      > Looking for an operationg( owner's ) Manual for the Tomy. Has anyone
      > scanned a manual to put in the files ? Any information greatly
      > appreciated.
      > Adrian

      If I had the manual it would be at my website with the MC-10 and
      Aquarious manuals <http://www.neosplice.com/~dsbrain/retro/dl.htm> but
      I don't have a copy. I am also anxious to get it. So if anyone has it
      in text, HTML or pre-5.0 PDF format I'd like to know also.
      --
      Davey Brain
      dsbrain@NOSPAM!neosplice.com or

      "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F.
      Kennedy

      Gigabyte 7VKML AMD Athlon 1700XP+ Savage 4 AGP 4X 32M
      This eCS-OS/2 system uptime is 0 days 22 hrs 59 mins and 18 secs
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic