332Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Re: You check eBay store for Pyu-ta items of great rarity!

    Nov 3, 2003
      > I wonder if Cameron would like all my TI junk (and when I say junk, I
      > mean old junk bought on E-Bay).

      What "junk" specifically? Mail me off list (I'm back from vacation).

      Incidentally, allow me to share my joy --- my Pyuuta Mark II is in my
      possession! WAHOO! No manual, but the box and the unit is in fabulous
      condition, and it came with the controllers as well. I'll try to sit
      down and fire it up tomorrow sometime.

      The keyboard alone is an improvement over the Pyuuta and the Tutor :-)

      -- TRUE HEADLINE: New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group ------------
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic