328You check eBay store for Pyu-ta items of great rarity!

  • Davey Brain
    Oct 25, 2003
      Hi,
      For many Tomy items of great rarity you check eBay store of Loose Logic:
      http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=32225823&ssPageName=L2

      Seriously, the seller is from Japan and sells many Japanese items for
      all video games. He has quite a few Tomy items up under the Tomy Pyu-ta
      (Tutor) page but they are definately not inexpensive. But if you are a
      serious collecter he may have an item you need to complete your
      collection. Right now he has a Tomy Pyu-ta JP video game, an expansion
      connector for it, and several Tomy Tutors including one for a min bid of
      $49.95. He also has numerous games for sale. Just be sure to keep in
      mind the cost of shipping from Japan can be a bit more.

      I just lost my job (and benefits) so I'm really tapped out right now.
      I'd love to get the Mahjongg game. I have versions of Mahjongg for
      almost every system I own as well as over 50 versions for the PC. As
      you can tell it's my favorite game.

      Anyway, I hope someone can benefit from this info. I have no connection
      with the auctions or the seller, it just popped up on my Tomy Tutor
      saved search from eBay tonight.
      --
      Davey Brain
      dsbrain@NOSPAM!neosplice.com or

      "Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F.
      Kennedy

      Gigabyte 7VKML AMD Athlon 1700XP+ Savage 4 AGP 4X 32M
      This eCS 1.1 system uptime is 0 days 13 hrs 28 mins and 13 secs
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic