325Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Cartridges on Tape?

    Oct 18, 2003
      > On the TI forums, I did a past search on Tomy Tutor and somebody did
      > convert some Tutor games to run on the Myarc and TI. They are on
      > disk and available for download, don't know if they were totally
      > converted and will run on the Tutor again or not.

      I know about Barry Boone's Geneve ports, but I don't think they'll run on
      a 99/4A.

      They do seem to run on a Tutor, or at least an emulated one. I've run
      them against Raphael Nabet's beta MacMESS Tutor driver.

      -- Age is a very high price to pay for maturity. ------------------------------
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic