317Cartridges on Tape?

  • koltz1971
    Oct 16 7:33 PM
      I am just wondering if it is possible to get the cartridges to run
      off the tape drive? I know there are BASIC program for the ADAM and
      Atari that allow you to do this. Since you can select to still run
      BASIC while the cart is still plugged into the unit.

      BTW, I am the winner of the Tomy Tutor that was on eBay last month.
      I saw somebody comment about it. Just got it yesterday and played
      with it a little today. Not sure if I will get used to the chicklet
      keyboard or not, but makes a nice addition to my collection.

      Corey
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic