292Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Tomy tutor FAQ?

    Aug 10, 2003
      > Is there any tomy tutor FAQ or dedicated site?

      Lots, but I'll give out mine as another example of a shameless plug.

      http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/tomy/

      Raphael Nabet has sent me a number of useful discoveries that I still
      need to incorporate, I do have new screenshots, and I will also be
      working on the Pyuuta page now that I have one of my very own.

      I also have a potential line on a Pyuuta Mark II! Not confirmed yet,
      as I'm waiting on my contact to get back to me if it's a workable
      deal, but even a busted one would still be very valuable for collector
      purposes (I could have one of the spare Tutors donate electronics to it).

      -- Okay, who stopped payment on my reality check? -----------------------------
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic