288[Tomy Tutor ] Tomy tutor won't enter BASIC programming mode

  • kwoodrg
    Jun 10 1:34 PM
      I'm not sure off the top of my head. I beleive it is in fact 2.3,
      but I'm gonna check when I get home--I too am familiar with only 2.3
      (actually I didn't know they released any other version), so that
      would be an interesting point... I'll note it here if it is some odd
      ROM version.

      http://www.armory.com/~spectre/ --
      > Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA *
      ckaiser@f...
      > -- I still think he needs a beating. -- Ukyo, "Ranma 1/2" ----------
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic