187Re: [Tomy Tutor ] Re: Our computer debate . :)

  • David S. Brain
    Jan 3, 2003
      No, my knickname at work is well known, but if I said what it was,
      that'd be telling! (and would be way to much information)

      BTW, where'd you come up with "the animal tamer"? Is it from your
      research into those oft-maligned, close relatives of sea-monkeys?

      Davey B.

      emucompboy wrote:
      > So I'm thinking that you didn't have to explain to your office
      > manager that mysterious packages addressed
      >
      > ATTN THE ANIMAL TAMER
      >
      > were actually for you!
      >

      > --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, "David S. Brain" <dsbrain@n...>
      > wrote:
      >
      >>If I had old computers delivered to my job, the head of IT would
      >>probably think they were a new part and try to hook them up to the
      >>AS/400...he'd look at the port labeled "CASS" and think it stood
      >
      > for
      >
      >>"communication automatic super serial" or something.
      >>Davey B.

      Davey Brain
      dsbrain@...
      http://www.neosplice.com/~dsbrain/

      <<--Unfortunately in Win98 today, Netscape 7.0-->>
      <<--AMD Athlon 1700XP+ S3 ProSavageDDR 4X AGP-->>
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic