174Our computer debate . :)

    Dec 30, 2002
      Davey, you have nothing to apologize for.

      To everybody else;

      I personally don't mind these types of conversations as long as they
      are civil,-- And I know all of us are old enough and wise enough to
      be civil. :)

      I remember having heated debates when I was 14 yrs old about the
      C=64, (and that was 16 years ago), and I don't need to rehash that
      part of my youth. :)

      Secondly, there has been little to talk about on the Club board, so I
      personally don't mind if we discuss other machines, unless you all
      have a problem with doing so. I don't like to censor people unless
      it is for something entirely inappropiate.

      Thirdly, I consider all of us to be friends who have similiar
      collecting hobbies. If you want to talk about other vintage
      computers, please fill free to do so. Or, as an example, if you own a
      vintage car and want to talk about it, then do so.

      This is a free speech board...

      whew.... . :)

      swap

      Happy New Year!