171Re: [Tomy Tutor ] My new website

    Dec 30, 2002
      --- In tomytutor@yahoogroups.com, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@s...> wrote:
      > No offense to those in the conversation, but I'd really like to
      avoid a
      > my-computer-can-beat-up-your-computer thread. I get that enough

      LOL, not the least of which is that we're doing the "my computer is
      better" about computers that are seventeen years obsolete.

      > ObTutor: Great things are afoot on the GBASIC front -- stay tuned
      for a
      > very complete analysis, and the first steps towards a working GBASIC
      > model in Tutti. I'm still fleshing out the syntax tree (there's a
      lot of

      Well, for the third time, I have failed to make an emulator for the
      Tomy Tutor. I really gave it a good try this last time, too.
      (Sometimes my good tries work out fairly well -- the Panasonic JR-
      200U emulator works well enough to play about half its games). I
      failed partly because I do not understand the MAME 9995 CPU module,
      which is not like the other modules (old z80 and recent 680x) modules
      I have been working with. I think for my next try, I'll try to make
      a TI emulator, and if that works, change it into a Tomy Tutor
      emulator.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic