170Re: [Tomy Tutor ] My new website

    Dec 30 11:38 AM
      I like the way the Atari 8-bit computer graphics look on a TV screen,
      but that's just me.

      Oh, and I hate the Panasonic's sound chip (which appears to be
      integrated into the sub-cpu -- remind you of something? Reminds me
      of Commodore's TED). The near-square waves are just harsh on the

      The AY sound chips in the NEC TREK and the Aquarius mini-expander
      (and numerous other computers) are much nicer than the Panasonic JR

      > The SID chip of the Commodore 64 is hard to beat, although I know
      > that the Panasonic JR-200 has an excellent sound chip..
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic