153Re: anybody have boxed cartridges for trade?

    Sep 26 6:50 PM
      Several of us have NEC TREK computers. If you'd like to go to the
      more generic home computer forum, here's the link:

      If you want to see the emulator, go to
      www.geocities.com/emucompboy
      and it also comes with the Canyon Climber game.

      The NEC TREK was sold at about the same time, and in the same places,
      as the Tomy Tutor.

      --- In tomytutor@y..., atari_trader <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hello! Does anybody here have any boxed Tomy Tutor cartridges for
      > trade? Or even just loose boxes or intructions for trade or sale?
      > Please reply of you have any surplus for sale or trade.
      >
      > On an unrelated note, check out ebay auction #2054963068
      > It is a "NEC Trek" computer, anybody here have one of these? I am
      > not sure how rare a machine it is, but it even comes with a "Canyon
      > Climber" game cartridge. I will be looking forward to receiving
      this.

      > Matthew
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic