151anybody have boxed cartridges for trade?

  • atari_trader
    Sep 23, 2002
      Hello! Does anybody here have any boxed Tomy Tutor cartridges for
      trade? Or even just loose boxes or intructions for trade or sale?
      Please reply of you have any surplus for sale or trade.

      On an unrelated note, check out ebay auction #2054963068
      It is a "NEC Trek" computer, anybody here have one of these? I am
      not sure how rare a machine it is, but it even comes with a "Canyon
      Climber" game cartridge. I will be looking forward to receiving this.

      Matthew
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic