117Vintage computer shows;

    Apr 14, 2002
      I have placed two Vintage computer shows in the Calender section of
      the club.

      MAGFest: Mid Atlantic Video Game Festival
      September 27th-29th
      Appears to be a massive video game conference, should be interesting.
      Info is still kinda scetchy.

      CCAG: Held on May 25th from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

      Garfield Heights Ohio
      Meet yours truly..-- I am sure you would all like to meet me?? :)

      I am still pooring through the web trying to find other vintage
      computer and game conventions, if you know of any please let me know,
      and I will add it to the Club Calender..

      Thanks again!

      The Swap