Man I was sick of my occupation

  • erika-haven914@rastyonline.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2007
      Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
      how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 1-770-621-2634 and they got me fully
      accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.
    • erika-haven914@rastyonline.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2007
        you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
        but after calling these guys 1 770-621-2634 they helped get me setup and get fully
        accredited! Great people.
      • chani-kopnicky565@newtocit.info
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2007
          Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
          tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 1-770 621 2634, completed a
          small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
          at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.