Re:

  • Abarel048
    Message 1 of 2110 , Jan 2, 1999
      ~Looks at Kaelwynn and then sees the flame dance
      in Kae's hand and shudders. The pure force of magic
      beyond him. He steps forward offering his left arm (his
      sword arm) to the new elf and winks at Cindle.~
      "Greetings, I'm Abarel as my coleagues have indicated. I'm
      the Dwarven aspect of this majorly elfin group. Not
      that," ~Stealing a quick glance at Kae,~ "I'm in the
      least biased against Elves." ~whispers to Kaelwynn in
      Elf.~ "Don't say anything about much. . . Kae will be
      mad if you do. . ." ~Pulls away and sits on a nearby
      rock and begins laughing to himself.~
    • ladytyrsol
      Message 2110 of 2110 , Mar 26, 2002
        this club kinda shriveled up and died....