call me master

  • savanna-terk115@killowatts.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2006
      THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
      fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
      posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
      without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
      ppl 801 697-0461
    • savanna-terk115@killowatts.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2006
        (801) 697 0461, filled out a few forms and a bit of paperwork and was accredited