  • aphotic_numenorean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2004
      Hi, I'm part of a rpg group known as Untold Tales. We're fairly new,
      but we've already got plots rolling and dedicated members. If anyone
      is interested, please feel free to read through journal entries, chat
      logs, and peruse the main site:

      http://www.falling-poodles.com/untoldtales/

      We mostly play through AIM and journal comments. If this sounds like
      something you'd enjoy, try it out and see if its for you! ^_^

      Thanks!