New group needs help from fellow RPGers!

  • saruman_the_white_rotk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2003
      Hi,
      I'm a Co-Owner of a new Lord of the Rings RPG that needs members and
      people to play all of the main characters. Its just started up, and
      it would be great if you came to be a part of our community. Whether
      your young or old, veteran or newbie, all are welcome, and your time
      playing will be much appreciated. And most important, we hope you
      enjoy yourself!
      The link is:

      Many thanks
      Jordan

      Special thanks for the Owners for lettung us post this message.