Help needed

  • jaliss_eldar
    Message 1 of 2110 , Jan 9, 2001
      Hi. I am new to middle-earth, in fact to
      Geocities altogether. I have however created web pages
      before. I love Elven and Trolls and Pixies and Fairies,
      all the fantasy stuff. <br> I have made web sites
      before but none of them get many people to them. What I
      have joined Middle-Earth for is to seek out other
      Fantasy Liguists, Researchers, lovers and authors.
      Web-designing would also be great.<br> If you are interested,
      email me at noddi69er@... . Use the subject
      'Eros'. I live in Australia. Who knows, maybe one day we
      could all raise enough money to have a permanent domain
      name (eg, www.something.com). I am open to all
      suggestions and ideas for a ground-breaking web site. <br>
      Thanks,<br> Eros
    • ladytyrsol
      Message 2110 of 2110 , Mar 26, 2002
        this club kinda shriveled up and died....