Re: mordor

  • asakura_2000
    Message 1 of 2110 , Sep 2, 2000
      OOC: I'm waiting for Cindle's player to get that
      thread started again, with the two of us. Other than
      that, I'm waiting to see what happens. All I can do is
      wait, and I apologise if this throws the rest of you
      off. Katie, if you read this, I eagerly await to see
      what you have Cindle do to resolve this
    • ladytyrsol
      Message 2110 of 2110 , Mar 26, 2002
        this club kinda shriveled up and died....