Awake and trembling

  • kaelay1
    Message 1 of 2110 , Sep 7, 1999
      (it's been dead for awhile in here, I wonder if
      anyone will respond...)<br><br>Kae unwound the cloth
      from her eyes and looked around for Abarel, she wanted
      to talk to him, memories still flooded her thoughts,
      but she pushed them back, trying to focus on the
      present instead, she looked around. "Abarel?"
    • ladytyrsol
      Message 2110 of 2110 , Mar 26, 2002
        this club kinda shriveled up and died....