Re: Syntoc warns Ballum

  • asakura_2000
    Message 1 of 2110 , Jul 1, 2000
      "Very little, except that his power is indeed
      great," Gonduilas responded. <br><br> "And I do remember
      that which you said now, I apologise...we've been
      through much as of late since you left us, my friend. And
      what do you suggest as for a distraction?"
    • ladytyrsol
      Message 2110 of 2110 , Mar 26, 2002
        this club kinda shriveled up and died....