Meeting Women Online?

  • barbi.elizabeth7652@wellowgreenblue.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2006
      Just thought I should pass on my knowledge to all you guys (and gals) on here. I know just like heaps of other men I am pretty shy when it comes to going up to someone. I've tried a few different places (clubs, bars, etc) but never seem to have too much luck. Anyway, a few weeks ago I joined up to http://www.luversmeetinghere.info/nioo and I have to say I am already getting excited. I was beginning to think I'd end up being alone for ever, but already been talking to a few interested ladies on there. Anyway, if you're like me it comes highly recommended!
    • diva-bensley616@hothottoday.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 20, 2006
        Met my fiance here! hehe. Thought I should share it with any other guys who are worried about ending up alone like I was. Check it out http://www.luversmeetinghere.info/dthm