Re: A secret colony - cool!

  • mayerich99
    Message 1 of 721 , Jan 14, 2002
      Hi, Suzi-iT,<br><br>I am not as familiar with the
      whole and very detailed theory/background of Tolkien's
      world (although I have read some descriptions and
      partly some other stories than only the Lord of the
      Rings, but forgot already...). <br>That's because my
      information is only that some Numenoreans entered Valinor
      because Morgoth(or Sauron???) bewitched them as he was
      imprisoned in Numenor. I can't follow completely the
      thoughts of JRR Tolkien: why did the Valar destroy whole
      Numenor??! (Yes of course, some -upright- Numenoreans were
      saved, but however, that reaction is very hard
      indeed)<br>Nevertheless, that's not the question. Your idea sounds very
      cool and also very inovative and promising, at least
      to my opinion! Why don't you try to make a real
      story out of this dream? I wonder how this idea could
      be described - that theme could nicely fit into the
      Tolkiens universe!<br><br>Greetings from an Elvenfriend.
    • APROUDIAN2
      Message 721 of 721 , Feb 10, 2002