Re: Perumov.

  • ugluk_the_great
    Message 1 of 721 , Apr 18, 2001
      Hi, I'm new here... anyways, wasn't Perumov
      Russian? HE SUCKS. Even my continuation is better. By the
      ways he destroys the who ARDA at the end. And also, he
      says that Gondor was ruled HORRIBLY 200 years after
      the death of Aragorn... what an idiot. He probably
      never read more than Lotr and the Hobbit. He probably
      never read the Apendixes either... what a moron.
    • APROUDIAN2
      Message 721 of 721 , Feb 10 7:29 PM