Re: Antecipations...

  • elessar_elessar
    Message 1 of 721 , Oct 1, 2000
      truly, the purists can never be satisfied with
      any media production of LOTR because mainly it is
      IMPOSSIBLE to do so. One can come close to what Tolkien
      invisioned, but as Tolkien said in his letters, he didnt'
      think LOTR would transfer well on screen.
      of it. I can't wait!<br><br>Elessar
    • APROUDIAN2
      Message 721 of 721 , Feb 10, 2002