NEW!!

  • isis104
    Message 1 of 721 , Jul 14, 2000
      Hi there,<br>I'm new to the club and I love all
      kinds of fantasy books. I finally started to read "Lord
      of rings"...<br><br>Lately I've been working on my
      own homepage with a page dedicated to books so please
      take a look and when you do please write something in
      my guestbook or let me know if you have any
    • APROUDIAN2
      Message 721 of 721 , Feb 10, 2002