A quiz

  • Bain_Balinul
    Message 1 of 721 , Apr 11, 2000
      I think its time for a short quiz.<br>Today's
      quiz is about monsters.<br><br>Name all four dragons
      mentioned by name, and tell who slew each of them.<br>Name
      the king who was slain by a dragon that was not one
      of those mentioned above.<br>One of the dragons in
      question one has a connection with the Shire, and it isn't
      Smaug. Explain.<br><br>Pencils down everyone, pass your
      papers forward.
    • APROUDIAN2
      Message 721 of 721 , Feb 10, 2002