Re: Safety...

  • bashar_teg516
    Message 1 of 721 , Nov 1, 1999
      I beg to differ, Halloween used to be the Celtic
      day, Samhain. Samhain was a day set aside by the
      druids to be a day of honoring the dead. They would
      dress up in "scary" costumes and go through the
      villages looking for food or gifts that the people left
      out for the dead. If a family didn't leave anything
      out then the druids would castrate the husband or
      father of that family with a sharp <br>stick, hence
      "trick or treat". <br><br>Sorry, history speaks for
      itself.
    • APROUDIAN2
      Message 721 of 721 , Feb 10, 2002