A little bit about me

  • OlorinTheIstari
    Message 1 of 721 , Aug 5, 1999
      Hi! I am OlorinTheIstari. I'm in my late 30's
      (which I hope isn't TOO old for this club). I've read
      LOTR more times than I can count...it's one of my
      favorite book(s) to read, especially when I want to read,
      but don't feel like starting a new book. Then I just
      take a trip to Middle-Earth. Hope to meet you all
      soon...and I am on Yahoo Pager (Messenger?) so drop me a
      line.
    • APROUDIAN2
      Message 721 of 721 , Feb 10 7:29 PM