Can you hear the echo-o-o-o-o-o-o?

  • arthur_deco
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 6, 2000
      Wow! Busy club.
    • ngflnein
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 30, 2000
        What's the deal on a new LotR movie? Whenis it supposed to be out?
      • kdboard
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 30, 2000
          I think it's supposed to be out next year or 2002. Liv Tyler's in it. That's cool.
        • kdboard
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 30, 2000
            Why didn't the eagles just fly someone to Mt Doom so the ring could be destroyed faster?
          • arthur_deco
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 30, 2000
              It's being shot in New Zealand.
            • thedave9
              Message 6 of 21 , Oct 1, 2000
                December 2001 release date.
              • kdboard
                Message 7 of 21 , Oct 4, 2000
                  Was Gollum a hobbit?
                • thedave9
                  Message 8 of 21 , Oct 6, 2000
                    He was a stoor. Possibly related to hobbits, but not sure.
                  • kdboard
                    Message 9 of 21 , Oct 6, 2000
                      What's a stoor?
                    • kdboard
                      Message 10 of 21 , Oct 21, 2000
                        I can hear it.
                      • kdboard
                        Message 11 of 21 , Oct 28, 2000
                          OK, everyone. Who's you most and least favorite
                          characters?<br><br>As for me: I've always admired Samwise. Courage.
                          Loyalty. Honesty. Proof that the meek and humble can
                          overcome.<br><br>Boromir always annoyed me. Must've been the lust in his
                          heart.
                        • thedave9
                          Message 12 of 21 , Dec 21, 2000
                            Boromir was an example of today's corrupted leader.
                          • arthur_deco
                            Message 13 of 21 , Dec 24, 2000
                              What do you mean?
                            • kdboard
                              Message 14 of 21 , Jan 1, 2002
                                what an achievement
                              • thedave9
                                Message 15 of 21 , Jan 1, 2002
                                  woohoo!!!!!!
                                • mariannrus2001
                                  Message 16 of 21 , Jan 3, 2002
                                    Hello everybody, I just joined this club. <br>I
                                    began reading Tolkien last year and finished the LOTR 3
                                    books in two months. <br>My favorite characters are
                                    Legolas, Aragorn, Merry and Pip.<br>The least? I think
                                    it's Boromir, though being a Man he is just showing
                                    human nature, what do you think?<br>Mariannrus
                                    Greenleaf.
                                  • arthur_deco
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Jan 5, 2002
                                      <<The least? I think it's Boromir, though
                                      being a Man he is just showing human nature, what do
                                      you think?>><br><br>Why would being a man have
                                      anything to do with it? Both good and bad human nature is
                                      equal opportunity.
                                    • mariannrus2001
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Jan 8, 2002
                                        Of course is equal opportunity. What I said is that we can be as easily tempted as Boromir was.
                                      • arthur_deco
                                        Message 19 of 21 , Jan 24, 2002
                                          Ok. I misread your original statement. I thought you meant he was weak "because" he was a man.
                                        • mariannrus2001
                                          Message 20 of 21 , Jan 31, 2002
                                            No harm done.