Re: Let's get some conversation going

  • thedave9
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 21, 2000
      Boromir was an example of today's corrupted leader.
    • arthur_deco
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 24, 2000
        What do you mean?
      • kdboard
        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 1, 2002
          what an achievement
        • thedave9
          Message 4 of 21 , Jan 1, 2002
            woohoo!!!!!!
          • mariannrus2001
            Message 5 of 21 , Jan 3, 2002
              Hello everybody, I just joined this club. <br>I
              began reading Tolkien last year and finished the LOTR 3
              books in two months. <br>My favorite characters are
              Legolas, Aragorn, Merry and Pip.<br>The least? I think
              it's Boromir, though being a Man he is just showing
              human nature, what do you think?<br>Mariannrus
              Greenleaf.
            • arthur_deco
              Message 6 of 21 , Jan 5, 2002
                <<The least? I think it's Boromir, though
                being a Man he is just showing human nature, what do
                you think?>><br><br>Why would being a man have
                anything to do with it? Both good and bad human nature is
                equal opportunity.
              • mariannrus2001
                Message 7 of 21 , Jan 8, 2002
                  Of course is equal opportunity. What I said is that we can be as easily tempted as Boromir was.
                • arthur_deco
                  Message 8 of 21 , Jan 24, 2002
                    Ok. I misread your original statement. I thought you meant he was weak "because" he was a man.
                  • mariannrus2001
                    Message 9 of 21 , Jan 31, 2002
                      No harm done.