New poll for toku-sen-meta-kamen

  • toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 17, 2004
      toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

      Which live action series has the
      coolest bike?

      o Road Sector of Mask Rider Black
      o Blue Hawk of Space Sheriff Shaider
      o Battle Hopper of Mask Rider Black

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 17, 2004
        toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

        Who is your favorite sentai heroine?

        o Michiko Makino as Pink Five (Bioman)
        o Kanako Maeda as Pink Mask (Maskman)
        o Kazuko Miyata as Five Pink (Fiveman)
        o Keiko Hayase as Five Yellow (Fiveman)
        o Rika Kishida as White Swan (Jetman)
        o Sayuri Uchida as Blue Swallow (Jetman)

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 18, 2004
          toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

          Which sentai team has the best battle
          suit (costume)?

          o bioman
          o maskman
          o fiveman
          o jetman
          o turboranger

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 18, 2004
            toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

            It's Battle Hopper vs. Road Sector,
            both of the Mask Rider Black series.
            Which bike will win?

            o Battle Hopper
            o Road Sector

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 20, 2004
              toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

              Who's an anime fanatic/otaku here?

              o Yes, I am
              o No, I'm not

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 21, 2004
                toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

                Who is the coolest metal hero combat
                suit of the five first metal hero series

                o Space Sheriff Gavan(silver) super energy combat suit
                o Spacer Sheriff Sharivan(red) solar ray combat suit
                o Space Sheriff Shaider(blue) blue flash combat suit
                o Great beast hunter juspion(white) Mega blast combat suit
                o Dimensional warrior Spielvan(black) Crystalize combat suit

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 19, 2004
                  toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

                  Which popular anime series would you
                  wish to see as a "live-action"?

                  o Astroboy/Tetsuwan Atom
                  o Ghost Fighter/Yu Yu Hakusho
                  o Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin
                  o Slam Dunk
                  o any of the Gundam saga
                  o Robotech/Macross
                  o Voltes V
                  o Fushigi Yugi/Mysterious Play

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 7 9:07 AM
                    toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

                    If Saban's "Power Rangers" were aired in
                    the Philippines, would YOU watch it?

                    o Yes, I will.
                    o No, I won't.

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • cypher_
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 7 9:32 AM
                      vote on our newest poll question!
                      If Saban's "Power Rangers" were aired again in the
                      Philippines, would YOU watch it?

                      the previous poll questions were:

                      -Which live action series has the coolest bike?
                      Road Sector of Mask Rider Black
                      Blue Hawk of Space Sheriff Shaider
                      Battle Hopper of Mask Rider Black
                      -Who is your favorite sentai heroine?
                      Michiko Makino as Pink Five (Bioman)
                      Kanako Maeda as Pink Mask (Maskman)
                      Kazuko Miyata as Five Pink (Fiveman)
                      Keiko Hayase as Five Yellow (Fiveman)
                      Rika Kishida as White Swan (Jetman)
                      Sayuri Uchida as Blue Swallow (Jetman)
                      Sumiko Tanaka as second Yellow Four (Bioman)
                      Mika Koizumi as first Yellow Four (Bioman)
                      -Which sentai team has the best battle suit (costume)?
                      bioman
                      maskman
                      fiveman
                      jetman
                      turboranger
                      -It's Battle Hopper vs. Road Sector, both of the Mask
                      Rider Black series. Which bike will win?
                      Battle Hopper
                      Road Sector
                      -Who's an anime fanatic/otaku here?
                      -Who is the coolest metal hero combat suit of the five
                      first metal hero series
                      Space Sheriff Gavan
                      Spacer Sheriff Sharivan
                      Space Sheriff Shaider
                      Great Beast Hunter Juspion
                      Dimensional Warrior Spielvan
                      -Which popular anime series would you wish to see as a
                      "live-action"?
                      Astroboy/Tetsuwan Atom
                      Ghost Fighter/Yu Yu Hakusho
                      Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin
                      Slam Dunk
                      any of the Gundam saga
                      Robotech/Macross
                      Voltes V
                      Fushigi Yugi/Mysterious Play

                      just had to add the two yellow fours in the sentai
                      heroine poll question.

                      -cypher_

                      --- toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                      > Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created
                      > for the
                      > toku-sen-meta-kamen group:
                      >
                      > If Saban's "Power Rangers" were aired in
                      > the Philippines, would YOU watch it?
                      >
                      > o Yes, I will.
                      > o No, I won't.

                      > Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll
                      > votes are
                      > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the
                      > Yahoo! Groups
                      > web site listed above.
                      >
                      > Thanks!

                      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                    • kirby kirby kirby
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jul 7 6:27 PM
                        well yung sagot ko kasi sa poll "no, i wont" pero nuong araw yun kasi ang palabas sa TV and nuod
                        naman ako. although i didn't like the corney stuff, which was most of the show. natuwa lang ako sa
                        power rangers movie yung mga ninja something raw sila hahaha

                        -kirby

                        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                      • Azrael Esquire Deasis Coladilla
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jul 9 2:34 PM
                          nanonood ako ng power rangers dati...halos pati mga movie pinanood ko
                          tapos..wala pa ko alam sa sentai nun...konti pa lang..
                          tapos.nalaman ko...japanese pala ang orig nun..
                          at syet...dun ko nalaman yung story ng sa sabans!

                          tapos.after nun...nung nasabi sa akin ng isang sentai expert na ganun
                          nga...i stopped watching the american series...and i tried to look
                          for the originals....

                          -azrael
                          pero...my vote will be still 'yes'

                          --- In toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com, kirby kirby kirby

                          Message 12 of 18 , Aug 20, 2004
                            toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

                            who are the most coolest military/law
                            enforcement based sentai team ever.

                            o dekaranger
                            o timeranger
                            o ohranger
                            o jetman
                            o changeman

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!
                          • toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 18 , Aug 20, 2004
                              toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

                              who is the most coolest kamen rider of
                              them all?

                              o kamen rider ichigo(one)
                              o kamen rider black
                              o kamen rider black rx
                              o kamen rider kuuga
                              o kamen rider agito
                              o kamen rider ryuuki
                              o kamen rider faiz
                              o kamen rider blade

                              web site listed above.

                              Thanks!
                            • toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 18 , Aug 20, 2004
                                toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

                                who is the most powerful of the hei-sei
                                ultramen?

                                o ultraman tiga
                                o ultraman dyna
                                o ultraman gaia
                                o ultraman cosmos
                                o ultraman justice

                                web site listed above.

                                Thanks!
                              • toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com
                                Message 15 of 18 , Nov 13, 2004
                                  toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

                                  which is better to portray japanese
                                  super heroes: the muscular looking
                                  hunks of toku (ex:red one,gavan,ohred,
                                  kamen rider one) or the new bloods (ex:
                                  ryuuki, blade, dekared, sazer rion)that
                                  look like boy band members?

                                  o the immortal hunka-chunkas!!
                                  o the small bodied, boy band member looking folks!!
                                  o both will satisfy me!! (hey, dont even think that i'm gay you little....)

                                  web site listed above.

                                  Thanks!
                                • toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Aug 22, 2005
                                    toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

                                    Which do you think are the most disappointing parts of MMPR?
                                    (vs. Zyuranger and Dairanger and Kakuranger)

                                    o The Putties of Lord Zedd are stronger but easier to defeat.
                                    o Lord Zedd is not as competent as Gohma XV.
                                    o No change in rangers. (The MMPR series got boring this way).
                                    o Lack of chronological order. (As usual)
                                    o Doomsday 1 and 2 isn't the finale.
                                    o Sex change of yellow ranger.
                                    o Overacting villains.
                                    o Frequent change of zords.
                                    o Rito Revolto is not as great as Gasha Skull.
                                    o Master Vile's appearance isn't as great as Daimaoh.
                                    o Goldar lost his wings early and is dumb unlike his Zyuranger version.
                                    o Rita created the sixth ranger herself.
                                    o Thunderzords don't match to their uniform.

                                    web site listed above.

                                    Thanks!
                                  • toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com
                                    Message 17 of 18 , Aug 22, 2005
                                      toku-sen-meta-kamen group:

                                      What do you think was the worst interpretation of Japanese
                                      series to the U.S. market by Saban?

                                      o Zyuranger
                                      o Dairanger
                                      o Kakuranger
                                      o Ohranger
                                      o Carranger
                                      o Megaranger
                                      o Gingaman
                                      o Masked Rider Black RX
                                      o Metalder
                                      o Shaider

                                      web site listed above.

                                      Thanks!
                                    • whippetjwp
                                      Message 18 of 18 , Aug 24, 2005
                                        The most Dissapointing Part is the "Saved By The Bell" type human
                                        stories wrapped around the action.

                                        I only watched during the first season back when it first aired on
                                        Fox. I don't know if it improved with all of the Newer Series.

                                        --- In toku-sen-meta-kamen@yahoogroups.com, toku-sen-meta-
                                        kamen@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                        > toku-sen-meta-kamen group:
                                        >
                                        > Which do you think are the most disappointing parts of MMPR?
                                        > (vs. Zyuranger and Dairanger and Kakuranger)
                                        >
                                        > o The Putties of Lord Zedd are stronger but easier to defeat.
                                        > o Lord Zedd is not as competent as Gohma XV.
                                        > o No change in rangers. (The MMPR series got boring this way).
                                        > o Lack of chronological order. (As usual)
                                        > o Doomsday 1 and 2 isn't the finale.
                                        > o Sex change of yellow ranger.
                                        > o Overacting villains.
                                        > o Frequent change of zords.
                                        > o Rito Revolto is not as great as Gasha Skull.
                                        > o Master Vile's appearance isn't as great as Daimaoh.
                                        > o Goldar lost his wings early and is dumb unlike his Zyuranger
                                        version.
                                        > o Rita created the sixth ranger herself.
                                        > o Thunderzords don't match to their uniform.

                                        id=1303492