Club Meeting

  • Kenneth Stabb
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
      Greetings everyone,

      While I was out running in the snow last week, it reminded me it was
      time for our final meeting of the year.

      A club meeting has been set for Wed. Nov 12th at 6:30PM. It will be
      held in the Municipal Commission conference room (13169 State Rt 12).
      The agenda is the review/report of club activities for the year. Hope
      everyone will be able to attend.

      While thinking of the snow, it is worth a reminder to everyone, as you
      run your individual routes to be especially cautious with the slippery
      conditions that winter brings. Remember to run smart and run safe.

      Ken