in Linux you can create a symbolic link to had it syncronized with dropbox by example: work dir: /home/user/todo/ dropbox dir /home/user/Dropbox/todo enter infilipesbim
Hello, I've been trying to get todo.sh to work on Ubuntu 14.04. I'd like to store my todo.txt in a Dropbox folder, e.g. /home/blah/Dropbox/todo So I update the
Hi, I should've commented out the line export TODO_DIR=`dirname "$0" Sorry to bother you with that stupid question. Best regards Arda ... From: A. Irmak
You can also chat live on IRC: irc.freenode.net #todotxtapp channel
- Data Formats
- Jun 23, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.